2014 Annual I-Day Event
THE ANNUAL ALL INDUSTRY DAY AND LUNCHEON
An education event sponsored by the Central Indiana Chapter of the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters Society, All Industry Day provides an educational forum for the insurance industry. All members of the insurance community as well as other interested parties are invited to attend. Please join us for the luncheon honoring the new designees of the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation.
There are two registration options:
1) You may print the registration form from the Chapter’s website and mail the completed form with your check.
2) You may register online and pay with a credit card with this link:
PLEASE NOTE: If you register online, you will have to pay service fees for each registration. Please register by October 1, 2014
***Meridian is closed from Carmel Drive north to 136th Street. Ritz Charles’ access point from Illinois Street is open and the best way to enter.***
- If heading north on US 31, turn left onto 116th Street and right at Illinois Street to enter our back entrance located just past IU North Hospital on the right.
- If heading south on US 31, turn right at the intersection where construction begins. At the first roundabout, take the third exit onto 136th Street. At the second roundabout, take the third exit onto Illinois Street. Follow Illinois Street south for about two miles and enter our back entrance on the left-hand side.
Keynote: John Borbi
John is a former financial advisor who discusses his rapid rise to wealth, the temptations he faced and the poor decisions that led to his ethical downfall. Hear how his mistakes re-shaped his future as he served a 30 month sentence in federal prison and learn how you can apply the valuable lessons John learned to your own life.
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- FCCI Insurance Group
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
- Indiana Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual INsurance & Safeco Insurance
- Donegal Insurance Group
- Forensic Services Group, Inc.
- Kightlinger & Gray, LLP
- Nash Property Claims
- Accident Fund
- AIL Special Risk Division
- Arch Re
- Burns & Wilcox Ltd
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Gregory & Appel
- Harleysville Insurance
- McGowan Insurance Group, Inc.
- State Auto Insurance